The Chrysler Magazine
The latest edition of the Chrysler Magazine includes:
- an update from the Conservation Lab, including work on a Picasso we've not had on public display in decades.
- a compilation of staff tweets detailing what's going on as we race towards the May 10 reopening.
- a look at newly acquired works of art that will be on display when we reopen.
- some well-deserved kudos for our Glass Studio, as three staffers will be presenting at the prestigious Glass Art Society's annual conference in Chicago.
- and a complete listing of upcoming programs and events.
Become a Museum Member and get this print edition in your mailbox for free.
For archived editions, see below.