Membership & Giving
Your Membership and Support Makes a Difference
Even when our main building is closed, Chrysler Museum Members enjoy wonderful benefits—including significant discounts on Glass Studio classes. If you are interested in learning glass art, your Membership can easily pay for itself. With our higher-level memberships, you gain reciprocal memberships at other Museums—a big savings for those who enjoy museum visits while vacationing.
But before we list all the benefits to you, we need to emphasize that your membership is also an act of philanthropy—a vote of financial support for protecting and preserving 30,000 works of art, for keeping access free of charge, and for helping us educate children across Hampton Roads in the beauty and wonder of art.
In 2013, even with our main building closed, Museum Members can enjoy:
- Free admission to great programs at the Glass Studio, our Historic Houses, and most Roadshow venues across the area.
- Save money with discounted tickets from performing arts partners like the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, the Virginia Stage Company, the Tidewater Classical Guitar Society, Virginia Arts Festival, and more.
- Receive The Chrysler Magazine delivered to your mailbox—and discover where to find our world-class art in the community and beyond throughout 2013.
- Get exclusive first-hour access to our quarterly Chrysler Museum Glass Studio Sales in addition to the deep discounts on glass studio classes and workshops.
- Travel on exclusive art excursions with fellow Museum Members, including one to see masterworks from the Chrysler Collection at the North Carolina Museum of Art in Raleigh.
- Access the riches of our Jean Outland Chrysler Library by making an online research request or a phone call to our Dickson Librarian.
- Get members’ admission and discounts at other museums across North America with reciprocal admission benefits (at the Associate level).